cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GIJakeRedd0
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cracked screen dropped chromebook

HP Recommended
Hp chromebook touch screen 11

HP Chromebook 11 touch screen. I dropped it causing the screen to crack. It still comes on no black spots as of yet. I wanna repair it but wanna make sure its only a crack screen& not nothing more serious like the digitizer module.

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,619 4,015
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@GIJakeRedd0 I'd like to know if the device is covered by the accidental damage protection, if yes, the defective parts will be replaced free of charge, if not, you may want to connect your device to an alternate monitor and check if its just the display that has failed or if the motherboard has issues as well, also, check if the touchscreen works in BIOS, if the screen is still visible!

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation