I've been running Desktop for over a decade with almost no issue.
A couple months ago I noticed a glitch. Several Categories were missing and addresses appeared to be randomly reassigned. I recreated the missing Categories and noted that addresses were assigned to the newly recreated Categories. However the assignments were incorrect. I corrected these manually.
Several days ago I was entering new addresses when I noticed:
- some Categories were missing again;
- searching was not retrieving results despite data existing;
- addresses entered between 2011 and 2017 inclusive are missing!
The only system changes were Windows 10 updates. I am very careful to ensure all applications are closed before shutdown.