cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Elisa82
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Detachable Pavilion

HP Recommended
Detachable Pavilion x2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
My 2 in 1 laptop was updating then switch itself off. It then came up I needed the recovery usb which i ended up buying from hp. Followed the instructions and everything seemed fine and it updated and i got my wifi sorted out. Then turned itself off and began loading more updatea. Now i get a blue square saying "Got critical error" when you hit ok a red box comes up saying "critical error found no partition found, no process script found" it is 3 years old. When i turn it off and on this still comes up
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,343
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Elisa82,

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! This is a great location to get resolutions and interact with experts from the community. 

As I understand there's a red screen after resetting your HP Notebook,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Do you get the red screen after your pc loads into windows or before the windows logo?

Have you attempted to reset the PC using the F11 (recovery manager) during reboot?

Did you run a hardware test using F2 during reboot to identify the issue?

While you respond, The best way to resolve the issue is to follow the suggestions of the HP Guided Troubleshooter: 

Click here to access it (simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).

Alternatively, you can try the steps suggested in the support document for - HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation