cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
yakfish
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Disable touchpad on HP x2 10-p092ms

HP Recommended
HP x2 10-p092ms
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I use a bluetooth mouse and would like to disable the touchpad to avoid EXTREMELY ANNOYING inadvertent cursor positioning or inadvertent selection of text while typing. I have used other HP notebooks, most recently a ZBook, so I understand how to enable/disable the touchpad with a double tap in the upper left corner. But that doesn't work on this X2. My only alternative seems to be to uninstall the touchpad driver, which would be (what's the word I'm looking for?) stupid. If I did that, I couldn't use the touchpad in some sudden, ad hoc situation.  Any advice on a GOOD way to enable/disable the touchpad would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation