cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hopeless_Human
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Disk usage always full

HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-au501tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This problem start yesterday (29/11/2019). Disk reach 100 when I open unity (game engine) and unity crash. So when I look at task manager (after close unity) the disk is 0 but one second it reach 100. Solution from Web and YouTube is not working for me. I wonder why this happen. I have this laptop for 3 years (I don't sure). What should I do. Should I change my hdd to ssd. But I don't sure if I change to ssd, it will fix the problem. I don't want to change to ssd, unless don't have other solution. Anyhelp will be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Lil_Boy_Blue
Level 12
7,692 7,654 332 701
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I suggest you look for

Start

Windows  Administrative Tools

Disk Cleanup

Defragment and Optimise Drives

Leave the defrag for many hours, and then ask again.

0 Kudos
Hopeless_Human
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank for you respond. I try analyze and optimize before but I didn't realize current status table have fragmented percentage. Is take so long though. I don't think I can sleep to night. Lol. And again thank for your respond. 

0 Kudos
Lil_Boy_Blue
Level 12
7,692 7,654 332 701
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Prego.

Sorta Sorted?

0 Kudos
Hopeless_Human
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Still waiting. Stuck at 6 percent for an hour,  I going to try this tomorrow is kinda late now. Lol . Still thank for your respond. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation