cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
renegade1108
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Downkey

HP Recommended
Hp -15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I bought HP laptop 3 year back. The DOWN KEY is pressing by itself. Any work I do is being interrupted. If i am reading a PDF it automatically goes to the last page. In YouTube it goes to the bottom of the page though I didn't press it. I am facing so much trouble to do anything in my laptop. What should I do???
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Barachiel
Retired
Retired
6,247 6,228 314 467
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@renegade1108

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

Re-start the notebook, and keep tapping F10, run a diagnostics with keyboard in the component test and let me know the results. 

Keep me posted. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation