cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ceriboo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Elite X3 bricked

HP Recommended
Elite X3

Hello

I proudly own an HP Elite X3. Suddenly it bricked. Turning on doesn't work. soft reete doesn't work.

How can I make my HP work again?

Thank you for your help.

I have no more phone.....

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Petitmaurice
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Have you find a solution to your issue?Let me know.

Me too, I got the same. Mine hardbrick when It was using on continuum mode. I switched it of as screen got black and not responding. I tried Windows Recovery tool but can't pass as phone can't boot in flash mode. Mine is under warranty.

I am trying to contact HP and still waiting their answer. No tool to bypass hardbrick like what we have for Android Phones.

I am desapointed about HP Support, no help from them.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation