Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
ElitePad 1000G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Team

I changed the MOTHERBOARD of this Elitepad 1000G2 in warranty,  due to no switch ON issue

Hp already send additionally the POWER BUTTON BOARD.

when the mbb and the power button was assembled , time for re image the system and drivers

problem is when all installation was done on the device manager i saw this 2 yellow exclamation drivers ( broadcom wireless, and Intel Trusted Execution Platform).

I try to install them with the supported drivers taked from HP support Site,, with no sucess, ( still yellow exclamation).

On Hp Maitenance Guide for this Product, they talk about a process for this type off situation, ( mbb ,power button replacement) , where is told to reset the TXE in cases that power button is not "bonded" with mbb.

In the required tools for this procedure they say about a tool caled TXE Unlock Board , necessary for unlocking the TXE Data so the yellow exlacamation on these drivers dissapear.

the problem is i dont know how to have ou create this tool.  i google for this almost every places . even HP ,  and in my opinion its crucial to have this tool to solve this problem

So im writing on this forum to search help on this issue

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello all,

anyone can help on it?

Regards

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.