cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
StorminNorm
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Elitepad 1000 G2 micro SDXC

HP Recommended
Elitepad 1000 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Having a problem with the Micro SD internal slot, next to the sim card. Installed a 250gb Micro SDXC card and was working fine. Loading programs on it and moving librayes to it when in the process of moving music and loading itunes to it everything hung up. Rebooted and the 250gb Micro SDXC has not worked since, but I can put a 32gb SDHC and it works fine. The same 250gb SDXC in a SD adapter in the SD slot and that will see the 250gb, just won't work on the internal slot any longer. Driving me nuts thought I had a way around the 48gb drive. Have reloaded tablet from scratch today with no change.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation