cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
purplePHofHP
Level 2
18 9 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Enabling Locking Drags on Synaptics LuxPad

HP Recommended
HP Pro X2 612 G1 tablet
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
I received an HP Pro X2 612 G1 tablet. It has Synaptics LuxPad V1.4 on Windows 7. In the past, I have been highly dependent on Synaptics's Locking Drags feature, but it seems to be absent in the tablet. The page http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T440s-TouchPad-Tap-and-Drag-Where-is-the-... shows some registry hacks that might bring back Locking Drags, but I do not want to try hacking the registry. Is there any other way to get it back (and/or an explanation for its absence)?
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation