cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Explorer11
Level 1
9 6 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Envy 360 losing battery power when off.

HP Recommended
Envy 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
So this thing is 7 days old. I charge it up to 100%, shutdown and let it sit for 20 hours, on it, battery is 88%. Tried it again, charge it to 100%, shutdown for 20 hours, on it back 90% shown on battery status. I can understand if it’s a year old but a week old?

I have not installed anything yet (if that matters)except Adobe because screen brightness is yellowish so not sure if I am going to keep this (another post posted).

1GU62UA#ABL
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,887 93,544 12,293 26,129
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Explorer11

Please try to turn off Fast startup in Windows 10:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Explorer11
Author
Level 1
9 6 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you, I will give it a try. Just curious, how would that Startup stop the battery from draining when it’s shutdown?
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,887 93,544 12,293 26,129
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Explorer11

It needs power to keep data elsewhere, ready for a faster Sratup.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation