cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
June12th
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

FTP lockout?

HP Recommended
Pb 1009

I got a hp tablet pb 1009 second hand.

It's been factory reset except it's asking for previous google account, when you try to set up a new one it keeps asking for old one... it will not let u proceed past this point. Is there anything I can do to get around this?

If I put an s.d. card in , it will allow me access to settings ive tried adding my gmail account there but it always askes for the old one.. ive lioked inti this on other websites and it says itd an frp lock? Help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,867 21,826 966 1,006
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@June12th
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

use the steps in this section to reset your tablet to its original factory state. 

1. Charge the tablet for at least half an hour, and then disconnect the charging cable from the tablet.

2. If you have a microSD card installed in the tablet, remove the memory card before resetting the tablet.

3. Select your tablet model from the list below to view instructions for resetting the tablet. Click here to know more about Performing a Factory Reset on Your Tablet. Android

If the issue persists, I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out.

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

• Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/
  • Select the product type.
  • Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.
  • Select the country from the drop-down.
  • You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation