cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
WyreNut
Level 15
16,218 14,978 1,037 2,081
Message 11 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

allan1957 - one post on the subject will suffice, thank you!

I have already responded to another post you have made - once again, you are responding to a thread that has nothing to do with your device!

Regedit is for a computer, not a Palm PDA.  I do not remember how to change the font size on such an old device.  Dimness may be due to the contrast wheel being adjusted incorrectly.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
Bob7373
1 1 0 1
Message 12 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Very helpful tip about using regedit, I followed the instructions and it worked just fine... Thanks

AvKe1
1 1 0 0
Message 13 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Is the RegEdit solution supposed to work for Windows 7 too?

I tried it but no success.

Tnx

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation