cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KayaaNeedsHelp
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Google Accounts, unreliable wi-fi

Please help! Our HP Slate 7 is connected to my wifi, but it says (when i try to log on to Google) that we need a reliable wifi server thingy. What do i do??? Ive tried to log on several times but it says the same thing over and over... Please help!"!!!! 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
inuyasha_demon
Level 3
17 12 2 6
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This error, for the most part, has nothing to do with your Wi-Fi or network data connection and reception, nor does it have anything to do with your Google account's username and password being correct or not. This video will show you troubleshooting methods in order to bypass this error, allowing you to successfully log in and bind your Google account to your Android device.

url to video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZz8pBXEuOY 

If none of those work, then I'm sure someone else may have a better solution. 

Highlighted
HTC-Geek007
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@inuyasha_demon wrote:

This error, for the most part, has nothing to do with your Wi-Fi or network data connection and reception, nor does it have anything to do with your Google account's username and password being correct or not. This video will show you troubleshooting methods in order to bypass this error, allowing you to successfully log in and bind your Google account to your Android device.

url to video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZz8pBXEuOY 

If none of those work, then I'm sure someone else may have a better solution. 

This is a helpful video guide, thanks for sharing KUDOS!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation