cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
VM86
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 14 ax000na Black screen

HP Recommended
HP Stream 14-ax000 Laptop PC

I bought the HP Stream 14 AX000na on 20 November and received it on 23 November. I used it probably 10 times over the next 3-4 weeks. I then tried to use it on 24 December and now nothing happens. There is a light on the side and it was plugged in, so it was charged and power is getting through, but all I have is a black screen.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 271 393
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @VM86,

Welcome to HP Forums,

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand, your notebook boots to a blank screen.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

When was the last time it was working fine?

Did you make any hardware/software changes? 

Have you tried connecting to an external monitor?

If not, I suggest you try connecting to an external monitor.

Please refer to troubleshooting steps from the article: Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 😎

Let me know how that pans out

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And feel free to ask any other queries as well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation