Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

And I've to yours!  That's very kind of you!  Thanks!

HP Recommended

OK, should be in the mail tomorrow.

BTW, when I pulled out the tape reel, I found it was on an intact METAL spool with a heavy metal hub. The hole thing with the cardboard sleeves probably weighs over 10 pounds! I might even try to weigh it some time just to find out.

I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
HP Recommended

10 pounds sounds like a lot of tape!  Though I guess the spool must be heavy.  Thank you very much - I appreciate it!  I have some of those thicker Avery labels, so I'll give them a try.

HP Recommended

We weighed the envelope last night and it is less than an ounce, so shouldn't be too expensive to mail. My wife will take it to the post office later today to get the proper postage though. If it was a U.S. address, I would just stick a stamp on it but it might be a little more expensive since it's to another country.

Hope you enjoy your experiment of making your own cards. I still have some of mine and wonder if they still have anything on them.

I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
HP Recommended

Thanks, I look forward to it!  let me know if it turns out to be expensive.

HP Recommended

It was more expensive than I had thought it would be but still not too bad. It has been sent already. Hope you enjoy the experiment. 🙂

HP Recommended

Thanks - I'll post the results!

HP Recommended

Thanks, I look forward to it. If I'm wrong and you want more tape, just let me know.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.