cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Lancer35
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP DV6 Laptop Win 8 (64) to Palm T3 Desktop 4.1.4 Will not Hot synch?

I have a new DV6 laptop that is running Win 8 64. I want to synch from my Palm T3 t the DV6. I use a cradle/cable connection and the Palm desktop version is 4.1.4. I have read the posts and downloded Aceeca 64 bit drivers and extracted them. They seem to work fine i.e when you look in the device manager it shows the Palm Icon (device is working properly). The Palm also shows the hotsynch working and the application are being synchronized as well (contacts, calendar, memos etc.). The problem is when I go to launch the Palm 4.1.4 Desktop, it launches but then will not open.It says : "Palm Desktop Application has stopped Working" windows will look for a solution. I know the Palm is 32 bit, I have switched USB connects, tried compatibility settings, rebooted, uninstalled both alm and Aceeca software - but still I am stuck. Any ides, or direction is more than appreciated. Thank you.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation