cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Queenhyena
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Digital Pen/Stylus Pen Pressure Issue

HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 15 convertible PC 15-CR0037WM
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Howdy! I purchased my first convertible PC here a few days ago and been having some issues getting it set up to draw with. I do have an external tablet (Wacom Intuos Pro- Medium *In fact I have both the old and new model of this tablet and both work fine) which I can connect and use comfortably for both use in Paint Tool Sai and GIMP on this particular computer. However, the pen pressure is completely unresponsive in both programs when I attempt to use the stylus that came with this new computer.

I have:
- Calibrated my stylus
-  Assured that both programs recognize the pen
- Assured all program settings are set accordingly
- Have tested the pen pressure in Windows Ink

My larger concern is getting it to recognize pressure in Paint Tool Sai (I merely downloaded gimp to test another program) I know this pen is fully capible of drawing thinner/thicker lines based on the fact that it is capable of doing so in Windows Ink. Any help is appreciated. Are there any fixes for this? Settings im missing outside of calibration and general "Pen and Touch"? This is a lovely device but it doesnt fit my travel purposes if im unable to draw in my own programs.

Its probably something about pen pressure
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation