Hello! I have been using an HP pen for my ENVY for about 2 days, after that it stopped working for no apparent reason. I know for sure it works with my model, as it had been working before. The batteries are right, I've updated my laptop, re-installed the touchscreen, no luck. I'm really stressed out about this. If anyone knows what could possibly fix this please let me know! Thank you!
I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue
If the Touchscreen is working fine, then I suggest you contact HP Support for a replacement Pen
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
KrazyToad I Am An HP Employee
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.