cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lampuiho
Level 2
10 7 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Elite 90W Thunderbolt 3 Dock USB Ports not working

HP Recommended
HP Elite 90W Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Similar to the issue here: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/HP-Zbook-Thunderbolt-3-Dock-USB-ports-not-working/t...

I am using it with my Elite X2 G1 1021.

I have already updated BIOS of the dock and my tablet, and drivers are udpated using SoftPaq Download Manager. USB still does not work properly. I had it working once before the update. But never again did it work. So I have decided to post here to seek help. Device manager also doesn't show any devices with issues.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
lampuiho
Author
Level 2
10 7 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update:

Turns out it's my usb dock UH700 from TPLINK that has incompatibility issue with the Thunderbolt 3 Dock.

The usb dock has no issue with other devices or when plugged in directly to the Elite X2.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation