cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
endresl
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Elite X3 Lap Dock availability

HP Recommended
HP X3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Do you know if the lap dock for the HP Elite X3 will be available in Norway?

Best Regards

Endresl

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisT
Level 6
Level 6
559 528 28 100
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Each country has a little different timeline.  Please check with your country sales team for more information:

http://www8.hp.com/no/no/contact-hp/shopping.html

Note: the Elite x3 is a business-class device so the sales process may be different from the consumer purchase process

-Chris

I work for HP.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
vsachs
Level 1
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sure will be! Here's the product page and Sku:

http://support.hp.com/no-no/product/HP+Elite+x3+Lap+Dock/12088822?jumpid=reg_r1002_nono_s-001_title_...

Enjoy your X3!!!

I am an HP Employee!
Thanks for being an HP Customer!

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
InveMS
4 3 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I got one. Check out Komplett.no, but spell Lap Dock or LapDock

Jeg har en, og har sett at de finnes både hos Komplett og på Prisjakt. Men, noen har lagt inn navnet feil, slik at du må stave Lap Dock og LapDock.

Bra verktøy, men har skuffet siste to uker etter oppdatering hos MS. Nå får jeg ikke åpnet e-postleseren i i Lap Dock. Regner med at det ordnes, men ting tar tid

Tags (1)
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation