cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
FWCC
Level 2
17 10 0 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Elite x3 Desk Dock update

HP Recommended
HP Elite X3
Other

Has HP completely left us Elite X3 users hanging and totally ditched on us ? I keep getting update message for a desk dock update which takes me to the hub and when I go there, it doesn't have a link to an update. I like my phone, which could be awesome if there was actually support for it. Is it actually an issue with Microsoft? Doesn't Microsoft actually want to compete in the mobile market? Anyway, is there anyway I can get this update to make this message go away? Also why is HP not making or supporting the phone anymore?

1 REPLY 1
WozzGalaxy
Level 1
5 4 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sounds like you're getting the exact same problem as me -  I'm using the HP Lap Dock though.

Keep getting notifications, even though there is no option to update the FW (I know there is a newer FW out there, but HP Device Hub isn't giving me the **bleep** option to update!)

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation