cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hooddy
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Elite x3 and HP Elite USB-C Docking Station - connect to monitor

HP Recommended
Other

Hi there.

Please advice me. I'm triyng to connect monitor to my HP USB-C dock for my HP Elite x3 via HDMI. But there is no pictures output. When I run Continuum app it doesn't see connection. HP Display tools dosn't see connection too. Dock is new one and working fine when I connect some hardware - mice, keyboard. Did this dock doesn't support video output for HP Elite x3 phone? Did I need to buy Cradle dock to my needs? Or do I need to use Dual-Mode DisplayPort cable?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
hooddy
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok I do wdrt for my phone just in case. Try to use HDMI and DisplayPort with no luck. Although all the other ports works well. So I guess this dock doesn't support Continuum. Stupid me.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation