cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Duxie
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Envy 5542

HP Recommended
HPenvy 5542 (HPSDGOB-1511
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a printer that works ok with HP laptop, but WILL NOT work when I try to print from my MSI laptop which is in another room.  Can anyone please help.

Marie

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,547 12,330 1,294 4,120
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Duxie

I will try to help the best I can.

What happens exactly? I assume both computers are using the printer wirelessly, correct?

Has the MSI computer been working wirelessly in the past with the printer or is this a new first time connection?

If you installed the Printer Drivers and the setup fails, give me details as to what happens.

What Operating System does the MSI computer have?

0 Kudos
Duxie
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have got the printer working now.  Thank you very much for your help.

Marie

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation