Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pav Ts 11-ad105 tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bough a HP laptop from Hp store itself a year ago. My warranty was remaining so i filed a complaint that my laptop is not turning On on 23rd april 2020. They registered my complaint but they said during this lockdown technician would not be able to come to your place so they will come after 3rd may. A technician came on 5th may 2020. He Opened my laptop completely and said its a motherboard issue in laptop so he have ordered the part and once the part will come at service centre which is in Rajouri garden. Named TVS electronics (HP service centre). They said a technician will come again to your home and will change the part. Even though the warranty was about to expire on 8th may 2020 because the laptop was purchased on 9th may 2019. But still they said complaint was registered under warranty so till the time it is unresolved so it will be covered in warranty until its fixed. Even though if the lockdown extends for two more months it will be covered in warranty. Part came at service centre on 11th may 2020 and then a technician came to my place to fix it. He came with the new motherboard part of the laptop but didn’t change it as he said that the old motherboard was slightly burned from inside so he denied to change the new part in warranty and packed my laptop with the old unfunctional motherboard and nothing was fixed. My problem now is, what’s my fault? They ruined my laptop. Their engineer opened the laptop on 5th may 2020 and after confirming everything he ordered the part in warranty. They must have done something by mistake once they opened my laptop on 5th may 2020. I didn’t do anything to my laptop. There is not a single scratch on my laptop till now. They did something wrong. And then an another technician came up on 11th may 2020 and he denied replacing the part said its burned from inside. I mean, what the hell? HP authorized engineer opened my laptop on 5th may and 11th may. They should fix it. They did something. They are supposed to cover it because its probably something wrong done by them. I mean, something slightly like just a dot ( . ) was burned inside the motherboard which is probably done by them. They should fix it asap.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@GA161

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We shall escalate this case.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.