cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Randypau
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP LC200W power saving mode

HP Recommended
HP LC200W
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi i just bought the camera Yesterday

in the manual said that in time lapse mode i can use power saving mode by simply press the power button

but whenever i poress the buttopn the camera just turn off

and the other thing is that my camera doesn't come with the CD
can i download the driver here?

windows 8.1 64Bit

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/969680/Hp-Lc200w.html?page=28#manual

image.png

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,342
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Randypau,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I see from your post that you are having issues with the new HP LC200W camcorder. No worries, I'll be glad to help you.

I understand the camera shuts off while pressing the button, In this scenario, I would suggest you go through the Quick setup guide of this camcorder and follow the instructions and check if that helps.

Next thing, regarding the drivers, I did go through the software and driver download page on HP Support website and found there is a firmware update available. 

Installation Instructions: 

1. Save the firmware file to the memory card on the camera.

2. Insert the card into the camera and power on the camera. The camera will run the update and then power off.

Click here to download the firmware.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

Randypau
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i did try the update

once i boot up the camera there is a weird symbol and all led flash but wifi led keep blinking 

so i thought it was updating and i left it for about almopst an hour but it still keep blinking 

so i decided to reboot the camera and the same procedure keeps 

i delete  the update firmware file i5.brn

and for the power saving mode i still did not understand

still the same problem

0 Kudos
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,342
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Randypau,

It's great to have you back and your patience is greatly appreciated. 

After reviewing your post thoroughly, I understand you have tried to attempt the steps suggested and unfortunately nothing has helped to resolve this issue.

In this scenario, I will share you a private message with details. Please watch your inbox for more information.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation