cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
muza11
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavilion p6-2354er

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion p6-2354er
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

мне нужна прошивка для HP Pavilion p6-2354er но не .EXE Программатор CH341A

I need firmware for HP Pavilion p6-2354er but not .EXE Programmer CH341A

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 22,298 2,620 3,520
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@muza11 Greetings from the HP Community!

Could you elaborate on why you need this firmware? Also, which firmware are you referring to?

Did you look for updates on the HP website? Click here to access it, if you haven't.

let me know how that pans out,

And the answer to the above question will help me, help you!

Keep me posted, and if any of the above questionnaires helped resolve the issue, 

Mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".

Good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation