cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ErixChew
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavillion x2 12 keyboard loses connection

HP Recommended

Same here , but i've been force using it a year.

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 29,031 2,620 4,016
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ErixChew

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand the HP Pavilion x2 keyboard looses connection,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

What do you mean by force using it? If you could elaborate on the same you would get a quicker solution from the community?

While you respond to that, as mentioned in the original post, if the issue is with disconnection after tilting the screen angle, it is indeed a hardware malfunction, if you've already checked with an alternate X2 keyboard and that doesn't work either, you should contact HP for a repair/replacement of our device, if not, just get a replacement keyboard from HP:

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  

* Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

* Enter Product number or select to auto detect

* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution".

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation