cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Erick_M
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pro Slate 12

HP Recommended
HP Pro Slate 12
Android 5.0 Lollipop

Hi there,

Just want to check with you guys out there with this issue we encountered at HP Pro Slate 12.

Pinkish display (Tablet has never been dropped.)

Troubleshooting performed:

Reset to factory

Wipe cache

Still same fault encountered.

Would appreciate it if someone can share their experience or troubleshooting steps to solve this issue.

Thanks much.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
WyreNut
Level 15
16,229 14,989 1,038 2,090
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have one of these units as a "loaner" from HP at the moment.  I've never seen the issue you describe, and since you already performed a Factory Reset there is little else to try.

Can I assume it looks this way no matter which app is running?   If so, it seems to be a video fault.

I'd contact HP ASAP if it is still under warranty.

To contact HP directly, click this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/support.html

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Pro Slate 12 at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation