Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi ,

If anyone has epreienced that some part of the touch screen cannot sencor touch, please give me a feedback. We have bought 5 pieces from this type and we expreienced the same problem on 3 of them.

As they are operating in emergency hospitals it is a must to fing a solution to repair them.

I don't know who to turn to fix them. First of all I would like to get info about the estimeted costs of repair.

Thank you for the support!

Zsuzsa

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @Zsvolford,

Welcome to the HP forums.

I understand you're experiencing issues with touch response on your Slate 21-100 AiO. Please try the following:

• Clear all cache on the tablet: Settings > Storage > Cached Data. You should have the option to erase all the cached data here.
  • Hard reset: While the tablet is on, press and hold the power button for 8+ seconds to force shut down. Turn the tablet back on and see if that helps.
  • Factory reset: Make sure you backup any important files or information first. Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset.

If this fails to resolve the issue it'd be best to give us a call for service options. You can find our contact information here. If you are in North America go to our Contact Us page. Select your region and click Contact Support near the top. Fill out your product info and then fill out the form at the bottom of the page. When submitted it will give you a case number and phone number to call.

Great-Deku-Tree
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Sometimes cleaning will fix the issue.  Besides wiping the screen, you may also need to use a can of compressed air to clean around the edges in the gap between the front bezel and the screen.  Any dust or debris in that channel and especially in the corners, can cause touch issues.

Hope this helps.

COWA

HP employee

HP Recommended

Thanks, but unfortunatelly not solved the problem. We now have 5 bad HP Slate 21 tablets at the Hospital and non of them are working :(.

The soppurt here cannot fix the problem, because HP is not selling this type of tablets here , in Hungary any more. We only can get refunds, but it is not going to solve the problem. 

Can you somehow help me to get new toachscreen panels to try to fix the problem ? 

Thanks,

Zsuzsanna

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.