cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Clonkeenhollow
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Slate 7hd camera has disappeared

HP Recommended
Slate 7HD 3403ea

Since linking a camera to transfer photos the camera icon has disappeared. I deleted photos and driver and did factory reset but still no camera icon. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @Clonkeenhollow,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that for some reason an icon has disappeared on your tablet, and a factory reset did not help. I am happy to give you a hand with this.

What is the full operating system version in use on that tablet?

If you connect a camera to the device, is it detected?

Was there software you needed to install the first time around?

Please let me know.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
WyreNut
Level 15
16,218 14,978 1,037 2,080
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you tried installing one of the many "Camera" apps in the Play Store?

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
Clonkeenhollow
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi and thanks for offering to help. No software was required after purchase. It runs on Android 4.4.2 , baseband version r7_cp_1.66.H08:KUNLUN_A0_M15_AI_R7_MSA_1.66.H 02

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation