cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NielsOnWheels
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

HP Slatebook x2 bluetooth audio

HP Recommended

When streaming music to bluetooth speakers (all working fine with other units Android Windows eg.) the sound are terrible, eg. the bass are badly distorted, and the high frequency are almost "squeamish", have tried with various equaliser apps but can't get the sound to an usable level ?

When attaching headset or speakers to the audio jack the sound are fine !

Have read somewhere that it might bee a Android 4,2 / 4,3 issue, if so it could be nice with a fix from HP !

5 REPLIES 5
TwoPointOh
Retired
Retired
10,400 8,646 247 441
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi NielsOnWheels, sorry for asking you the same questions, but I just want to make sure anyone else knows that I need to know their exact product number.

Which Slatebook do you own? What version of Android is installed? Have you the latest updates from the system menu?

Guide to finding your product number

What version of Android do I have?

I look forward to your reply 🙂

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
NielsOnWheels
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi TwoPointOh

It's a "hp slatebook x2 10-h001eo"

With android 4,3 jelly bean, and it should be with latest update

TwoPointOh
Retired
Retired
10,400 8,646 247 441
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks NielsOnWheels. Unfortunately I do not have any Bluetooth Sound troubleshooting for you, so as long as you can verify you are not simply getting interference and have it connected correctly: Connecting to Bluetooth Devices (Android 4.3, 4.2/Jelly Bean)  and it still has poor audio quality through Bluetooth, then I suggest you contact phone support for more options.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

NielsOnWheels
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The bluetooth connection are done correct, but I've tried to connect speakers directly to the audio output, here the sound quality also are terrible !! ?

TwoPointOh
Retired
Retired
10,400 8,646 247 441
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Since you know the speaker works fine, I recommend you contact phone support for more options:

In North America: 800-474-6836
Outside, North America

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation