cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jaydennkoh
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Spectre X 360 Pro G2 Constant BSOD

HP Recommended
HP Spectre Pro x360 G2
Hello,

I am a student at Melbourne High School, Victoria, Australia and had bought a HP Spectre X 360 start of 2017 for school. During the end of March I had realised that the blue screen of death had appeared on my laptop. Upon contacting my school IT, they had suggested i factory reset my laptop, however due to my laptop having a cracked screen it was fixed by the manufacturer alongside the constant auto restart by the blue screen. It is now start of July and everything was going fine until few days ago when the auto restart blue screens appeared once again on my laptop. The details of the blue screen appear to have different stop codes each time it crashes, sometimes auto restarting my laptop and other times just freezing on the blue screen that shows "100%".

I was wondering if there are any potential causes or solutions to my issues.

It would be gladly appreciated.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
jaydennkoh
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
UPDATE : It has been 5 days since and yet i receive no reply. The BSOD is still occurring. I am very disappointed and will most likely perform a factory reset if there remains no reply from staff.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation