Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
F870g

I’m having a problem with my dash cam, and there doesn’t seem to be a forum dedicated to them.

I got the f870g dashcam as a present for Christmas, and when I turned it on, everything seemed to work fine, but I didn’t have time to set it all up, so I have only just got round to putting it all in the car. The rear camera is now just showing a pink, static-y  screen when I switch to it on the dash cam. Unplugging, restarting etc. makes no difference. The front camera is fine - just the rear one that isn’t working.

It didn’t do this when I plugged it all in the day I got it - why now? It’s just been sat in the box since then. Have I got a bead camera?

I can’t even find the product on the HP support pages, even though it’s a hp product, and there seems to be loads of posts about this specific device on the forums. It doesn’t recognise either the model number or serial number, so I can’t seem to find a way to contact anyone without selecting a product.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Tina_08

Those dash cams are handled by DigiLife Products (an HP affiliate).

http://hp-imagesolution.com/intl/en/product/category-143/783

You would do best to also ask them for help. They handle the warranty issues for those products.

Here is the link...

http://hp-imagesolution.com/intl/en/contact

HP Recommended

Tina_08 your account matches mine except I haven't managed to get the camera working on the screen yet and haven't got as far as putting the rear camera in. I was surprised by the response to your question redirecting you to another manufacturer as HP's initials are on the camera, box and instruction manual, if I can grace it with that title and it directs you to hp's website for the full version. I'm exasperated.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.