cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mu271314
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP prime APP Transferring data problem

HP Recommended
HP Prime APP
Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Does anyone know how to copy and paste a program onto the HP Prime app running on a android device. I have just downloaded the HP Prime app to my android device and came to a realisation. There doesn't appear to be a way to copy and paste programs from within my android device nor does there appear to be a way to copy from my computer to my android hp prime app. I should also note that the hp connectivity kit doesn't seem to help either.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Maké
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 543
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!, @mu271314:

If you have the emulator, for PC, you can copy from calculator, but not, in HP PRIME Emulator, in any Android device.

Now, if you installed File Manager HD, in your Android device, you can communicate, with PC, across of Wifi.

Too, you can copy the program HPPL, or, notes, in micro SD and transfer to PC.

IMG_20160326_210237.jpg

If have, many questions, write. 

Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation