cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
abdougalal Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP slate 21 -s100

DSC_000211.JPGmy hp slate 21 s100 have software version 17r25.1-011-11-CN and that version is for china and doesn't have Google play on it and if i setup play store it says Google play services unfortunately stopped I want to install version 17r25.1-011-11-WW and i download it from here try to install it from SD card and it says as the image in attatch

3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
3,811 3,408 221 568
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP slate 21 -s100

Hey @abdougalal ,

Welcome to the HP forums.

I understand you're looking for information on changing the installed rom for your Slate 21/

Unfortunately the images available for the device only work for their respective skew numbers and you cannot change the rom.

Thanks.

Great-Deku-Tree
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
talib1965 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP slate 21 -s100

my hp slate 21 s100 have software version 17r25.1-011-11-CN

and that version is for china and doesn 't have google play on

it and if i setup play store it says google play services

unfortunately stopped i want to install version 17r25.1-011-11-

WW and i downlaod it from hare try to install it from SD card

and it says as the image in attach

0 Kudos
Provost
Provost
18,583 14,891 1,027 2,038
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP slate 21 -s100

...and the same answer applies to you - "you cannot change the ROM".

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation