cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Vaps1
Level 1
9 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

HP x2 10-p092ms

HP Recommended
X2 detachable 10-p092ms
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello! I've had my HP Detachable x2 10-p092ms for 4 months now and I can't find a single complain apart from storage. My device is 32gb and since last month I haven't been able to install updates because of the lack of storage. I erased big part of my things and some updates got installed, but then again other couldn't because of storage. Can someone please tell me if there is some way of expanding the device's storage other than sd cards? Thank you!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 14,629 1,301 2,107
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Vaps1,

Thank you for joining HP Support Forum! 🙂 It is a great place to find answers and tips.

I will be glad to help you with your HP Notebook x2 - 10-p092ms.

As I understand that you would like to expand the storage device on your HP notebook.

I am afraid that this notebook does not come with the standard hard drive which can be upgraded.

This notebook comes with a 32emc chip for storing data which cannot be expanded.

I would suggest you use the external storage device to store data and use the internal storage only for the operating system.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 14,629 1,301 2,107
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Vaps1,

Thank you for joining HP Support Forum! 🙂 It is a great place to find answers and tips.

I will be glad to help you with your HP Notebook x2 - 10-p092ms.

As I understand that you would like to expand the storage device on your HP notebook.

I am afraid that this notebook does not come with the standard hard drive which can be upgraded.

This notebook comes with a 32emc chip for storing data which cannot be expanded.

I would suggest you use the external storage device to store data and use the internal storage only for the operating system.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation