cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Pete-Buddy
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HPLauncher.exe no longer launches when I connect my HP SimpleSave external hard drive

HP Recommended
HP SimpleSave external hard drive, Model hp sd320a
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When I try to connect my HP SimpleSave external hard drive Model 'hp sd320a' to my Windows 7 computer, it no longer launches the HP SimpleSave Backup software.  Instead it wants to reformat the drive.  Using Windows Explorer, I've browsed to the drive and attempted to manually execute the HPLauncher.exe file, but nothing happens.  I've also tried connecting the drive to a Window XP computer but get the same result. 

The HP SimpleSave Backup Software User Manual says I can go to [edit] for updates and information but this site no longer active.  Where can I get support for this product and/or another copy of the HP SimpleSave Backup software?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation