Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Elite x3

Has anyone had a problem with Bluetooth connectivity with their HP Elite x3. I have a KTM Super Duke 1290R motorbike with "KTM Myride" which should allow me to connect my phone  to it and and in turn connect to my "headset in my helmet" This, if it worked should allow me to control my music and phone calls on the display, the same way as you would in a car. Problem is, the voice is very quiet and the music sounds like the singer is stuttering, whereas a iOS or Android phone works well for both voice and music.....any assistance?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I'm also having issues with bluetooth connectivity. The bluetooth just shuts down of its own accord then when i switch it back on, all indications say on but there's no bluetooth icon in the status bar at the top right.

My garmin sports watch tries to connect but the phone just won't keep the bluetooth running.

My old iphone had no issues with this; the bluetooth connection was solid.

Any ideas anyone?!

Are HP working on this bug?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.