Need help please. I hard reset my laptop 3 days ago. Its been stuck on 64% since. I've tried taking battery out. That didn't work. Ive tried power button trick that didn't work. How do I stop it from resetting it or how do I fix it? Thanks.
To better assist you - May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
While you respond to that, try these steps -
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery.
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer.
6) Try to turn on the computer.
Also, test the hardware -
1) Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
2) Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
3) On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
4) Click Extensive Test.