cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PeraPera
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How do I restore the HP ElitePad 900 G1?

HP Recommended
ElitePad 900 G1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

So, I used "Secure Erase" option and this removed EVERYTHING from the internal drive. I heard about the HP USB stick that could be used to restore the image, but I have no idea where and how to get that USB.

Also, could the contents of the USB stick be downloaded?

Thanks,

Nenad

2 REPLIES 2
Wim_Matthys
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Nehad,

I have exactly the same issue here . Are you able to get the recovery stick or image?

Thanks,

Wim

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
PeraPera
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Wim,

Unfortunately no, I was not able to obtain the USB stick.

Thanks,

Nenad

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation