cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MJ5256
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to scan to email from a hp 6010 printer

HP Recommended
galaxy s4
Android 6.0 - 6.0.1 Marshmallow

Could someone please explain how to scan to email from a android tablet. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,498
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MJ5256,

Good Day.  A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the case regarding assistance on how to use scan to email on your Android phone. Superb description and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

To assist you with accurate information I would require more information regarding this:

• Do you get any error messages when you scan?
  • Please let me know the complete model# or product# of the printer to assist you correctly?

For now, let me keep you posted about a few things:

I was not able to locate the model# of the printer with what was given. Please give the complete model# or porudcut# of the printer# To find the printer's model# visit this link: https://hp.care/2EPlU6x (HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model or Printer Number?) THen follow the instructions.

Please furnish the requested details to assist you correctly.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation