Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Stream 11-r000 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

So i allowed my son to play the app ROBLOX and then i let my sister b.f use my pc for like 5 min.
when they  were done i went to check the orders for my online orders. My keys wouldnt work when i go to type "etsy" it went like this "ET when i hit S it pulled up the files folder and opened it. I couldnt type. So i did a reset to clear back to out of the box state. Reset went perfect till it was time to Clear the tpm I cannot press F1 I tried the vol up down and powder , i tired power off then all three i tried the power off plus windows key plus #8 nothing working.

[edit]

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Bree19844

Are you doing an F11 recovery to reset the Stream back to factory?

You shouldn't be asked about TPM unless you turned it on previously.

Go into the bios (F10 at power-on) and see if its set.

Can you navigate the bios with the built in keyboard or is it acting up there also?

If the built in keyboard cannot navigate the bios, try using a USB external keyboard.

Clear/disable TPM, then see what happens.

There might be a chance you have to do the factory reset again.

Does this help?

HP Recommended
My hp is doing the same @bree19884.it won't let me do any thing not even power off iv only had it one week
HP Recommended

@Ana16

If you have only had the laptop one week, contact HP Support for a warranty issue.

Use this link...

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.