cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
17rmehta
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Hp phonewise support on envy x360

HP Recommended
hp envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Will the Hp envy x360 get support for Hp phonewise? I saw the app on the Microsoft store but it says my laptop is not compatible, it however, does meet all of the requirements.

5 REPLIES 5
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,127 1,958 2,604
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@17rmehta,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know whether you will get phone support for your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Meanwhile, I would like to inform you that you will get phone support for your computer. If the computer is under warranty the phone support is free and if the computer is out of warranty there may be a nominal charge for the support.

Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.

1. Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/
  2. Click on “Continue as guest”.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on “Show Options”.
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
17rmehta
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I went on the windows app store and saw the hospital phone wise app was not compatible with my envy x360. I went online and saw that HP phone wise was only compatible with the elitebook. I wanted to know if the envy would also get support for hp phone wise.
17rmehta
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
HP* not hospital
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 272 400
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@17rmehta

It looks like you were interacting with @The_Fossette, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out,

I'm the Flower_Bud & I'm at your service.

You could refer to User guide http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0923ENW (Page 2)

HP Phonewise app is only supported on commercial PC, it is not supported on Consumer Unit. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Have a great day 🙂

17rmehta
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Do you know if a consumer unit will get support in the near future?
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation