Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp Spectre X360 Convertilbe 13-ae0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am using my product in desktop mode.  My problem is with syncing my calendars.  This what is happening.

On my laptop/tablet I have Windows mail, An outlook account with Microsoft 365 personal for my ISP set up as POP3 

I schedule an event on my iphone 11 pro and it does not show up on the Windows mail calendar or the outlook 365 calendar.

I schedule an event in the Windows mail app and it does show up on my iphone, but it does not show on the Microsoft 365 outlook calendar.

I schedule an event on the Microsoft outlook calendar and it only shows on that calendar.  It does not appear in the windows mail or my iphone calendars.

Can the calendars be set up so that I can schedule an event using any on these calendars and have it appear in all three locations?

Just an FYI, I tried setting up the microsoft 365 outlook account with my ISP, COX Communications, as a imap account but the connection test failed.

If you could forward any solutions, tips or tricks.  I would be very appreciative. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DorellaC 

I have asked the moderators to remove your personal email address.  Posting personal information at a public website might result in you being contacted by someone unscrupulous (lacking morals) - vermin are always looking for victims.

Everything you describe is Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Microsoft mail, and an iPhone.

I would guess the issue has naught to do with the brand of computer - or even your HP software and drivers.

It could be as simple as the Sync settings in Settings > Accounts > Sync your Settings

The issue could be the relentless tangle in Office 365, it could be your settings to try add your Outlook account to Mail, it could be a twist of unsupported "two-step" verification..

I think the solution you seek is elsewhere.

For example, check with

Microsoft Office Support, Windows Support, Email setup / ISP forum / help, Microsoft Community.

I am not at sure about using POP3 with mail "anything" - it is usually more immediate and effective to stick with IMAP.

All this is is personal opinion and based on limited use.  For example, I do have Office but I don't have Office 365, I do have several mail services but I don't use Cox mail ISP, I do have an iPad but I don't (at the moment) have a reasonable phone (old Android doesn't count).

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the assist.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@DorellaC 

I have asked the moderators to remove your personal email address.  Posting personal information at a public website might result in you being contacted by someone unscrupulous (lacking morals) - vermin are always looking for victims.

Everything you describe is Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Microsoft mail, and an iPhone.

I would guess the issue has naught to do with the brand of computer - or even your HP software and drivers.

It could be as simple as the Sync settings in Settings > Accounts > Sync your Settings

The issue could be the relentless tangle in Office 365, it could be your settings to try add your Outlook account to Mail, it could be a twist of unsupported "two-step" verification..

I think the solution you seek is elsewhere.

For example, check with

Microsoft Office Support, Windows Support, Email setup / ISP forum / help, Microsoft Community.

I am not at sure about using POP3 with mail "anything" - it is usually more immediate and effective to stick with IMAP.

All this is is personal opinion and based on limited use.  For example, I do have Office but I don't have Office 365, I do have several mail services but I don't use Cox mail ISP, I do have an iPad but I don't (at the moment) have a reasonable phone (old Android doesn't count).

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi Dragon-Fur

Thank you for your help on this matter.  I apologies for putting in my email and thanks again for having my back.  I just didn't know how I was suppose to be contacted if I received a response.  I will definitely check out these other areas for a solution.

DorellaC

HP Recommended

@DorellaC 

You are welcome.

You are not the first to post "things best left unknown" .  Smiling.

I am sorry we cannot help directly - the issue is not so much "system dependent" as it is "configuration / setup".

Stay Safe.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.