Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Slate 21

I hope someone can help me.

I have lost the adapter for my Slate 21 but can't find a replacement to buy on the UK HP site.  Are they still available to buy and if so where can I get one? 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Dee83

What is your Slate 21 ? Must be Slate 21-something. Please check its label..

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello,

You can find the HP replacement adpater by following the steps below. Please give a Kudos if this info is helpful. Thanks.

Ordering a replacement power supply

You can find your power supply’s part number on the power supply label.
Find the Spare Number or Part Number.
The Spare Number or Part Number are in the following format: xxxxxx-00x.
Figure : Find the Spare Number or Part Number
Label with the Spare Number and Part Numbers circled
If the part number is not listed on the power supply or is unreadable, follow these steps to use the HP PartSurfer website to find a list of power supplies that are compatible with your computer.
  caution:
If you use a power supply that is not listed on HP PartSurfer for that computer as a replacement, you risk voiding the computer’s warranty or damaging the computer.
  1. Open the HP Parts Ordering website (in English). If necessary, select your country/region and language in the upper right corner of the page.
  2. Enter the power supply part number or the computer's product name into the corresponding search field.
    The name of the computer is on a sticker attached to the computer case.
      note:
    If you entered a part number, skip to line item 5.
  3. Follow the instructions on the pages to find and view a list of all parts associated with the computer product name.
  4. From the list of parts, find a power supply.
    Figure : Example of a power supply part listed on the HP Parts Ordering website
    Power supply part listed on the HP Parts Ordering website
  5. If the part is available (has a green check mark), you can order from HP by completing the instructions on the page.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for answering my question. The Slate I have is a 21-k100 All-in-One. Manufactured in 2013. There is no Parts No. or Spares No. on the product information on the back. It does have a Product No of E2P19AA and a Part No of 730773-010. 

I followed the the instructions as listed above for obtaining adapter parts and was given 2 retailers in Europe.

It would appear there are no outlets for them in the U.K.

I got the Slate second-hand so have no idea of the country of origin.

HP Recommended

Hi Banhein,

I have listed the information concerning the Slate. I'm hoping someone somewhere can help but I think I may have to accept that it can't be replaced. Thank you so much for replying to my original post.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.