cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
charlielynch
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have not received my welcome pack.

HP Recommended
Haven't received my welcome pack yet.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,764 30,467 2,784 10,207
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@charlielynch

IF you are referring to the Instant Ink Service:

After enrollment in the service, it typically takes seven to ten days to receive the welcome pack that includes the Instant Ink cartridges.

Video – Instant Ink – Thanks for Enrolling - What's Next?

More...

HP Instant Ink, Sign-up / Sign-in, FAQ, and Important "Small Print" Information

Click Supported Countries (top right of Webpage)

Open the Instant Ink page > scroll down a bit until you see the Contact Options at the right side of the page:  Chat icon (if available) and / or phone number

Subjects and Sections 

• Scroll down on page or click Three vertical dots on the top right of page
  • Section "How it works" > Scroll down > Click “Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink”
  • Scroll to the bottom and read all-important “small print” information (includes “Print free for life” plan)

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation