Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Slate 7 6102ra VoiceTab
Android 8.0 Oreo and older

Hello

Please help me with stock rom for my HP Slate 7 6102ra VoiceTab (India).

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Bari8

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

To reset all settings and delete all data on the device:

• 1. Touch the Menu button, and then touch the settings .
  • 2. Under PERSONAL, touch Back up & reset.
  • 3. Under PERSONAL DATA, select Factory data reset, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

Back up my data—Select the check box to enable backing up app data, Wi-Fi passwords, and other settings to Google servers, or clear the check box to disable this feature.

• Backup account—Select a Google account for backing up data.
  • Automatic restore—Select the check box to enable backed up settings and data to be restored when an app is reinstalled, or clear the check box to disable this feature.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.