cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
itslauryk
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I want to downgrade.

HP Recommended
HP X2-p000na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

is it able to downgrade this tablet to Windows 8.1? The experience with Windows 10 is really bad on this tablet. It doesn't have needed drivers, but maybe someone has them for it? I'll be very thankful. 🙂

-------------------

Best regards,
Laurynas.
1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,073 6,001 664 2,462
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
Is this model?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-x2-10-p000-notebook-pc/12499232/model/13574582

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-x2-10-p000-notebook-pc/12499232/model/13574582

actually there are no drivers available.
Although it may be possible to make the change, I do not recommend it.
Windows 10 may be a bit difficult to get started with at first.
Adaptation time is necessary, but it far exceeds windows 8!
Personally I went from windows 7 to windows 8 once and frankly, this system is a disaster!
Except I made the update from windows 7 to windows 10, and this system is just as good, it is very different, but very very stable!
First of all, create at least the reinstallation system if possible with this model

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ?  Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation