cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HaoNguyen92
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Icloud.Apple

HP Recommended
iOS
Hi..im here to need your assist my ID to sign in to my Icloud.Apple . My problem thát ist i was forgot the security question. So that my ID was been blocked. Because i try to sign many times..And the Apple system cant recorgnize me. I was get the permission to told and cai for Apple.store many long times. But they just only asking me about the Security question to support me. There is the big trouble i was gout it until now. They made me so useless unhappy..because im a long term client many years. Maybe next time i must be change to Samsung galaxy here. Thank so much for hear my acticle. Please asisst me as wich way you can be able..im so grateful for this.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation